Is a diverse and flexible designer, with experience in a wide variety of building types and design styles ranging from conservative and elegant –to dynamic and edgy.
He has participated in several renowned projects including Miami’s world-class Performing Arts Center, and San Francisco’s new Transbay Transit Center and Tower.
Wilson has been described as a holistic idealist –offering forward thinking, creative, practical and well grounded solutions.
• Completed Construction Administration phase for world-class Performing Arts Center in downtown Miami Florida, USA.
• Concept Design for San Francisco’s new Transbay Transit Center and Tower. The Bay Area’s new public transportation facility, and tallest building in downtown San Francisco California, USA.
• Urban Planning & Masterplanning for 89 sq km wilderness resort site in California’s Wine Valley, USA.
• Studied Design at world-famous BAUHAUS in Dessau Germany.
• Architecture: Mixed-Use Hospitality projects with Commercial Retail, Corporate Office & Residential buildings. Also High-end private Villas, Single & Multi-Family Homes in USA & China.
• Interior Architecture: Modern Retail Shopping Centers & Corporate Lobbies. Luxury Resort Hotel design. Various completed Office Fit-Out & Design-Build projects.
• Landscape: Exterior public spaces & private rooftop gardens & terraces.
Wilson Gomez Design –Shanghai, China (2016 to Present)
Masterplanning, Architecture, Landscape Design, Interior Design. Collaboration work with several design firms on concept design, design development and detailing.
Ezhen Design –Shanghai, China (2016)
Masterplanning, Architecture & Interior Design for luxury resort hotels worldwide including GHM, Chedi & Setai brands.
DB&B/DArchi –Shanghai, China (2015 to 2016)
Masterplanning & Architecture design, Corporate Fit-Out & Interior Design-Build for international companies in China.
Archilier Architects /CCDI –New York, Shanghai, Beijing (2011 to 2014) Masterplanning, Architecture, and Interior Architecture for large-scale projects in China including Mixed-Use Hospitality, Commercial, Residential, and Corporate programs.
Richard Coba –Miami, FL(2007 to 2010)
Architecture, Landscape Architecture & Structural Engineering for new construction, renovation, space planning, and historic preservation on various small to mid-sized projects in Miami, including full service drawings as needed per project scope.
Pelli Clarke Pelli Architects –New Haven, CT (2003 to 2007)
Award Winning International Design firm, specializing in high-end, world-class projects.
• Florida Atlantic University School of Architecture and Urban Planning, NAAB Accredited, Boca Raton/Ft. Lauderdale, FL.
• Bauhaus /Hochschule Anhalt (FH), Architektur der Universität, Sachsen-Anhalt, Dessau Germany.
• Phi Kappa Phi Honor Society Member.
• Student Leader –President of FAU’s USGBC Student Group & AIAS member.
• CPTED Certified (Crime Prevention Through Environmental Design).
• Graduated lower division studies with honors and 4.0/4.0 GPA.
• Independent remote Design work on small to mid-scale projects in China.
• Completing requirements for Professional Architect’s licensing in the US.
Please click below to see some of Wilson’s work samples.
To see a full Resume and Portfolio, please contact Wilson by clicking below.